Ian Ferguson’s hilarious new book is out!
Meet the author and pick up a signed copy of The Survival Guide to British Columbia at one of these free events:
- Wednesday, October 23, Munro’s Books, Victoria, 7:00 PM (doors open at 6:30)
- Wednesday, October 30, Book Warehouse Main Street, Vancouver, 7:00 PM
- Thursday, October 31, Mosaic Books, Kelowna, 12:00-3:00 PM
- Saturday, November 2, Kamloops Chapters, Aberdeen Mall, 1:00-4:00 PM
- Sunday, November 3, Langley Indigo, RioCan Centre, 1:00-3:00 PM
- Thursday, November 7, Bolen Books, Victoria, 7:00 PM
Ian Ferguson won the Stephen Leacock Medal for Humour for his book Village of the Small Houses, and is the co-author, with his brother Will Ferguson, of the runaway bestseller How to Be a Canadian: Even If You Already Are One. He currently resides in a magical city on an exotic island in the Pacific Ocean . . . so, Victoria.
Read more about this book here.